SR Racing

SR Racing

SR Racing

Post by SR Racing »

Just an update. Most all of the SR Racing business assets have been sold. (Tools, Dyno's, CNC, Toter, other Large equipment etc. ) The building is now being operated by "SR Performance". (Interestingly enough S and R is the initials of the new owners.) I (Jim, SR Racing) retained most all of the inventory, I have moved it to my 2200 sq ft spare garage at my home location. (A bit crowded here.)

I plan to continue to sell FV and FST parts (includes things like brake masters, gauges etc. and most all parts assoc. with Formula Car racing.) until depleted or someone makes an offer for the remaining stuff. (Lots of engine parts also still available.) I also have lots of AN hardware, Plumbing fittings, (Goodridge/Earls, Aeroquip) and Aurora Rod ends.
Some safety equipment also remains (Bell, RaceQuip, Simpson, etc. Fire suits, gloves, helmets, underwear, harness systems etc.) Much of it is available at VERY low prices.

We are still selling Hoosier Tires. (No discounts on tires other than existing FFDA discounts and multiple set FV discounts)

In any case if you need something try us first... We may still have it.

Jim
BTW.. New number is 859-252-0291

(The new SR Performance ops took the old number since it was in the Yellow Pages... :-)
jphoenix

Re: SR Racing

Post by jphoenix »

Jim, is your email still sracing@mindspring.com?
Jim Phoenix
2016 Red Mercury FV 44