Easy Lift drawings and build procedure

brian

Easy Lift drawings and build procedure

Post by brian »

I receive many requests for easy lifts but since the freight is quite high and I'm not really doing a lot of fabrication any more, I have decided to publish prints and procedures for folks to build their own. I am not asking to be paid for the build package, but as a tribute to Bill Noble and all that he did for our class, I ask those who would like to receive a package to make a donation to the SCCA Foundation in his name. The Foundation does many good things, and one that is important to the Noble Family is the Street Survival program for teens. The safety of future members and beginning drivers, is critical and the Foundation's program not only exposes the club to new members, it saves lives.

So make a donation to: SCCA Foundation, in the name of BIll Noble to the Street Survival Program, P.O. Box 299, Topeka, Ks. 66619. Send me a pm with your email or snail mail address, and I will forward the build package that will include a bill of materials, prints and a step by step procedure to build your own easy lift.
The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views or opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR.