WANTED: drum to drum long box

Matt Clark

WANTED: drum to drum long box

Post by Matt Clark »

Hey guys.
Does anyone have a drum to drum long box that they would be willing to loan/rent/sell? I'm open to any option right now.
I kind of got my self into a bind. I plan on running the Pocono regional coming up, and thought I was going to be ok tranny wise. Anyway, long story short, I only have a short box and am looking for a long box before then. Thanks for any help.

~Matt
~Matt Clark
RTJ-02 #81
Ray Burford

Re: WANTED: drum to drum long box

Post by Ray Burford »

Matt I have a long box advertised trouble is I am in Florida make me an offer////Ray
fv195

Post by fv195 »

matt, talk to my dad, he has my long box, and might be willing to work with you on this, and yes for that track you need a long box.
THOR
Matt Clark

Post by Matt Clark »

@ Ray- I sent you a PM.
@ Thor- I sent your dad an email. That might be my best bet short-term. I didn't even think about a asking hillclimber about a long box!

And thanks everyone who I've talked to / offered help. I'm still in the process of a final solution, but all this help is why I'm in FV!

~Matt
~Matt Clark
RTJ-02 #81
fv195

Post by fv195 »

he was thinking about running that race but doesn't feel like changing boxes. I would only need it at daytona, but don't really like the track, so I gave it to dad
FV95

Post by FV95 »

Thor, Matt picked up the Long Box today.
Matt Clark

Post by Matt Clark »

Yep, John is right. I at least have a box for the Pocono Regional. Again, thanks to all who I have talked to. Now I just need to get the car torn apart & back together!

~Matt
~Matt Clark
RTJ-02 #81