WMR/FWR Grattan Double National (5/29-5/31)

Dayle Frame

WMR/FWR Grattan Double National (5/29-5/31)

Post by Dayle Frame »

Well folks, it's been a long time in coming but we are finally able to accept online entries for the WMR/FWR Cheap Points Double National to be held at Grattan Raceway from 5/29 to 5/31. As your entry form creator, I've put us in Group 4 so we'll be done before lunch on Monday. And we don't run with SRFs.

We invite all of our CenDiv and MidDiv friends to come on over and play. We're only 180 miles from the IL/IN border. After looking at your schedules, our event fits in nicely. If you haven't raced here before, you will be in for a treat. WMR is known for treating drivers and workers very well and this event will be no exception. This is a fabulous track (half of it has been repaved) and we'll have the great Grattan dinners on both Saturday and Sunday nights. There will be a track sponsored test day on Friday (5/28).

Register online at wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com. We're trying to make this as inexpensive as possible and holding down costs where we can. Our entry fee for both races is only $450. So, please, either mail a check to the registrar or use PayPal (if you can) to help keep our costs down.

Contact me (frameh at msu dot edu / 517.889.1100) if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time,
Dayle Frame
Dayle Frame

Re: WMR/FWR Grattan Double National (5/29-5/31)

Post by Dayle Frame »

A quick FYI....our cancellation policy allows you to enter the WMR/FWR Cheap Points Double National and, if necessary, cancel your entry without penalty up to 5/25 (the Tuesday after MidOhio's race). So if you want to come to Grattan, please enter. If (God forbid) something bad happens at MidO, then withdraw and there will be no cancellation fee. The last thing our registrars want is to process a huge number of entries a few days before the race. I should know....I'm married to one of them. Our online registration closes on 5/25 (11:59PM EST) and there is a $25 late fee for having the registrar do an entry manually.

Dayle
Dayle Frame

Re: WMR/FWR Grattan Double National (5/29-5/31)

Post by Dayle Frame »

OK, the MidO and RA events are over. Registration is open until wednesday at 11:59 ET. As of this writing, there are only 8 FV cars entered. The forecast says 70 and sunny friday, saturday and sunday with a chance of rain on monday. Lets go folks!

Contact me (frameh@msu.edu / 517.889.1100) if you have any questions.

Dayle