Blackhawk July 11-12

rstackjd

Blackhawk July 11-12

Post by rstackjd »

I don't want to start anything (well not really) but looking at the entry list for the BFR races this coming weekend it looks like Grp. 2 (FV FST, FF, CFF and F500) already has 28 cars, of which 17 are FV and FST. And there's several days to go. On the otherhand, Grp. 4 (all the other Formula cars and the SportsRacers (except Spec Piniata, er I mean Spec Racer Ford)) has only 9 cars! At what point do they try to balance out the fields? It would seem to me to make sense to move the FF/CFF guys to Grp. 4 so there would be about 20 cars in each group.

Just wondering.
Bill_Bonow

Re: Blackhawk July 11-12

Post by Bill_Bonow »

Bob,

It's going to get worse, there are currently 29 in group 2 with three more FST's yet to register. That will make 20 FST's and FV's. Move the other 12 FF, CFF and F5 into group 4 and they will have 21. Seems fair to me.
Bill Bonow
" I love Formula Vees, they're delicious!"
rstackjd

Post by rstackjd »

Well at least I'm not the only one who thought so anyway!

I guess we'll see - I would imagine a few more Vees will join the fray as well
maurus97

Post by maurus97 »

Does anyone know how the race turned out for the vees i.e. results? Maybe a little discription of the race.

Nick
Matt King

Post by Matt King »

I hit a curb with my oil drain plug and blew up a three-race-old engine when it came out of the sump on lap 2 of the first race on Sunday, but other than that, it was fun!