IMRRC Motorsport Art Exhibit

Greg Davis

IMRRC Motorsport Art Exhibit

Post by Greg Davis »

In the "Blow Your Own Horn Dept.": The International Motor Racing Research Center at Watkins Glen will be hosting an exhibit of my motor racing artwork starting with a reception, Friday evening June 12th from 6 - 8 pm. The exhibit will continue from then until July 12th, 2009. The reception is open to the public, even Formula Vee drivers :lol: ! The director of the Center asked me to place the press release on the Interchange, but being computer challenged, I couldn't figure out how to paste it on the site. However, if anyone is interested in more info, it can be accessed on the Center's web site - http://www.racingarchives.org (News). The weekend of the exhibit opening is that of the HSR races and it will also be up through the IRL weekend. If you've never been to the Center, it is well worth taking the time to check it out - a very nice facility and a great resource for racing related information. I will be attending the reception, so if you come please introduce yourself. Hope to see you there!