Partners - Atlantic City Motorsports and Trade Show

problemchild

Partners - Atlantic City Motorsports and Trade Show

Post by problemchild »

24th Annual Len Sammons Motorsports and Trade Show
Convention Center, Atlantic City - January 16th,17th 2009

More than 275 race cars are expected to be on display along with a large hardcore manufacturer’s section, collectible and general exhibit areas, free industry seminars, roundtable discussions, stage shows and much more. The show features something for everyone that has an interest in motorsports with more than 400 racing dealers participating in the show.

http://www.aarn.com/motorsports2009.html

I am looking for partners for a 20 ft booth which will have my FST race car on display. There would be 5 shares, each share worth $500. Each share would have a 4 ft long section of backdrop display space. My team would supply manpower for the two day show. Any display materials would be shipped to me in Buffalo. I would transport, setup, man the booth, etc. All expenses for travel and accomodation would be included. The only other expenses would be for extra electrical or other booth expenses in the union run facility.

I have one share spoken for. I would consider going with a 10 ft booth with only two shares but think the 5 shares/20 ft booth is the best way to go. The remaining 4 shares can be split among 1-4 companies or groups. If anyone is interested in getting involved in our display at the show, Please contact me ASAP.
Greg Rice, greg13rice-at-hotmail.com

Ps .... We're also running a TQ midget at the Indoor races. We could arrange some cross-promotion activities if anyone was interested.
Greg Rice
"Happy 50th Birthday"