WTB USED PENSKE OR FOX REAR SHOCK

go-vee-or-go-home

WTB USED PENSKE OR FOX REAR SHOCK

Post by go-vee-or-go-home »

Looking to replace the carrera srear shock I have in my vee at this time. Thought maybe someone might have a used one if they upgraded.
Or maybe someone know of a supplier or contact where they can be purchased, looking for double adjustable.
Thanks for your time
Colin
Thanks for your time
Colin
dric53

Re: WTB USED PENSKE OR FOX REAR SHOCK

Post by dric53 »

Colin,

I have a Penske 8100 rear with AA/D valving for sale. $500 plus shipping.

Thanks,
Dennis
kps

Re: WTB USED PENSKE OR FOX REAR SHOCK

Post by kps »

I am not sure what you are able to afford but let me offer an alternative. For the past 18 months I have been working with a smaller shock company and a NASCAR driver to develop a shock package for Formula VEE. The objective has been to provide top performance at reduced pricing. I can provide a 40mm, remote resevior, double adjustable, nitrogen charged rear shock with spring perch for around $ 550.00 plus shipping. I have been running this shock on my Caracal D with great success. My car handles like it is on rails. The rear shock is quite a bit lighter than a Penske and uses a 10 inch spring. The spring is not included in the price. . A set of front single adjustable shocks runs around $525.00. If you have an interest contact me at kps@bellsouth.net and I will provide pictures and more details. John