Lewis Hamilton Penalty

rphillips

Lewis Hamilton Penalty

Post by rphillips »

This isn't FV related but I know that a lot of FV drivers are avid F1 fans. If you disagree with the penalty that was handed down to Lewis Hamilton then please go to the following link and sign the petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... gi?belgp08

I'm not sure if it will help but it can't hurt.

Ray
Ed Womer

Re: Lewis Hamilton Penalty

Post by Ed Womer »

It just goes to show that the FIA will stop at nothing to give the championship to Ferarri. Kimi actually hit Lewis and forced him over the chicane which should be acceptable under those circumstances but Lewis actually left him back by. So the lame excuse that Lewis had an advantage by drafting Kimi back is totally absurd. After last years fiasco disqualifying Maclaren the FIA just shows it's favoritisum for the red cars.

Ed
Martinracing98

Post by Martinracing98 »

I was blown away when I found out about the penalty. It was a great finish to a race. Kimi clearly failed to give Hamilton a lane to race in and it resulted in Hamilton doing off track. Hamilton did choose the asphalt instead of grass when going off, to his advantage. He came back on and gave the spot back. FIA took what could be a highlight film for a long time to come and turned it into a memorable race for the wrong reason.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Guy's read the penalty closely. I believe the penalty was for a short cut after the Kimi incident.