45th DVD Available

PaulS45th

45th DVD Available

Post by PaulS45th »

Hi! My name is Paul Schiemer and I made a video DVD at the 45th Birthday Party in April.

It's got lots of good stuff in it, to include the majority of the awards banquet; with Ray Caldwell and Jan Brundage making their speeches.

There are eight main segments; Paddock to Grid (a pictorial), Formula V Pageantry (another pictorial), Nardi at Speed, Bill Bencker interview, the Brundage Cup, Keynote Address (Ray's great stories!), and the Awards Banquet.
Also included is a short video on the 40th Birthday at Road America.

It's fun to watch (I've been told). Just about as much fun as it was to shoot and assemble.
You'll see lots of Vees, sitting in the paddock, launching from the grid, and running down the track.
[It's not broadcast coverage of the entire race, mind you- I only had the one camera! But you get a good feel for the sight and sounds, just like being there in person!]

Some folks have seen it already, but I wanted to be sure others who were there or couldn't attend would have a chance to get their own copy.

It's $10.00 delivered (anywhere).

I can take PayPal, or any coin of the realm. Personal checks are perfectly fine.
Should you have an interest- please feel free to contact me via email:
schiemer <at> alltel <dot> net

Please pardon if this is an entirely inappropriate message.
I read the AUP here and did make note of 'commercial announcements', and vendor sponsors.
This thing I'm doing does not fall into either of those categories (I don't think).
It's only because of my very long interest in FV (since the beginning), and my involvement with the Nardi (headed up its restoration), that I made the effort to record the 45th.
Y'all know FV is special- in all of sports car racing, it's a unique thing in many respects. That whole 'family' thing!
Doing this is my way of paying back for all the great times I've had (even if only from the periphery).

Thanks for letting me make the announcement anyway.