1990 Citation Formula Vee

CenDiv20

1990 Citation Formula Vee

Post by CenDiv20 »

1990 Citation for sale. Assisting with sale to help out a friend, I currently race a Citation Speedsport and can offer lots of advice, setup, etc. if buyer needs.

Car has not been ran since 2007. Has been stored inside. Everything is in great condition some light rust on the motor. Pedals need to be readjusted as they were set up for a driver with short pedal configuration and throttle on steering wheel. Not an issue to reconfigure back to original set up. I can send plenty of pictures, just ask.

Car as is with Noble engine in it. Lisa can verify what it is but I know for a fact it was only used 2 weekends. Beaumia exhaust, Carrera fronts, SR Shift light, oil pressure, oil temp gauges, Safe Quip belts, good fire bottle, older style body work. Also includes spare engine that has a spun bearing, no manifold on spare engine. Containers with lots of spare parts, 1 set of wheels with slicks and 1 set of wheels with rains. Transponder included. LRE Short box in car.

Please contact me with any questions.

Package deal for everything except for shock mounts. $4,500.00 This is an excellent deal. Minimal amount of work needed to be on track, possibly convert over to FST.

Located 20minutes west of Chicago. If someone needs shipping I can easily crate it all on a pallet and load it into a shipping truck, no problem.

See Pictures at ApexSpeed.com http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63824

Jim
CenDiv20

Re: 1990 Citation Formula Vee

Post by CenDiv20 »

New Price $4,400.00

Great weekend to take a drive to Chicago and pick up a new car!
CenDiv20

Re: 1990 Citation Formula Vee

Post by CenDiv20 »

Sold.