Laguna Seca practice for FV's only this December

Kim 291

Laguna Seca practice for FV's only this December

Post by Kim 291 »

Hi All

I have been talking to Dave, from Northern California Racing Club about running with them on December 21, 2013. We both thought it would not be safe for the formula vees to run with the big bore cars so I asked if he would be interested in selling us a run group for Formula Vee's ONLY.

He said this would be doable but we need to let him know as soon as possible. This will be five 20 - 25 minute sessions. The cost will be $4,800.00.
If we could get at least 20 vees that would be $240.00 per driver. He even said that if we could get enough drivers that we MAY be able to do both days.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating in this ASAP.

Kimmadrid291@msn.com or call me at: 909-229-4457

THIS WILL BE GREAT PRACTICE FOR THE 2014 RUNOFFS WITH NO OTHER TYPES OF CARS WITH US.

Kim Madrid
Laser FV 12
FV80
Site Admin

Re: Laguna Seca practice for FV's only this December

Post by FV80 »

Kim,
This is a fantastic idea, but I have just one suggestion.... well.. maybe more...
Can you move the track a little closer to the EAST side of the country (like EAST of the MISSISSIPPI) ?? And make fuel a LOT less expensive?? And provide 'concierge service' along the route from Atlanta to California? And .. there must be something else that would make this even more attractive.

Unfortunately, we have a ski trip planned about 8 months ago that would interfere with that weekend, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass :cry: .
It really is a great idea. I hope you have success with it.

Steve, FV80
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
Kim 291

Post by Kim 291 »

Thanks for the Kudos Steve. I just figure that the more time we had on the track the better race it will be for all of us.

Boy, I do wish that I could offer all those things you suggested. If I could I'm sure I would have no trouble getting vee drivers to participate.

Have fun on your ski trip though.

Kim Madrid
Lazer #12
qposner

Post by qposner »

FV80 wrote:Kim,
This is a fantastic idea, but I have just one suggestion.... well.. maybe more...
Can you move the track a little closer to the EAST side of the country (like EAST of the MISSISSIPPI) ?? And make fuel a LOT less expensive?? And provide 'concierge service' along the route from Atlanta to California? And .. there must be something else that would make this even more attractive.

Unfortunately, we have a ski trip planned about 8 months ago that would interfere with that weekend, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass :cry: .
It really is a great idea. I hope you have success with it.

Steve, FV80
You guys out there better show for the Runoffs. The west coast guys have been making those long tows since Riverside.