Data?

JBlock

Data?

Post by JBlock »

You will be hard pressed to find a “bigger bang for the buck” when it comes to more speed than with the data system you already have in the car. It’s just a matter of understanding how to use the software that came with your data system and interpret what the squiggly lines are telling you.

Join us online for live webinars (starting the week of Oct 17th) on how to better use the tools you already own. Go to http://www.auto-ware.com/webinar_home.html for more info.
sabre1

Re: Data?

Post by sabre1 »

Scott has already started another thread on this same subject, but I'll add my thoughts here.

Several other FV drivers have already taken one of John's classes/webinars, and hopefully they will add their endorsements as well. The 'bang for the buck' here is amazing, and I don't mean just what John is teaching. A full complement of the class slides sent ahead of time (that you can keep for reference material), a recording of the class is available for review up to one week AFTER the class to update your notes and pick up on points you might have missed the first time around, John's availability to answer questions, and you can't beat the price.

You will create driver profiles, engine profiles, handling profiles and more that will focus in on specific aspects of the car and driver, in other words, a quick way to analyse a lot of data very quickly and then focus on what you need to work on.

BTW: John also has an advanced class that builds on top of what is covered in his intro class - also excellent!

-Jim

PS: I think I have said this before, but even if you are only thinking about learning more about the data analysis process, this is a great way to learn without buying an actual system. Chances are if you decide to buy a system, you will also know what you want to start with. :P
rphillips

Post by rphillips »

I have taken the beginning course and the advanced course and they both really opened my eyes as to the value that data acquisition can provide. If you have a data acquisition system and you aren't sure if you are getting the most out of it then you need to take John's courses. If you are thinking about getting a data acquisition system or just curious about what data acquisition is all about then you should definitely take the introductory course. Then take the advanced after you have gotten a system. Btw, once you take the course, you take it again for free! You can't beat that!

Ray
sabre1

Post by sabre1 »

Ray is correct. I personally have taken John's first course three times. I will be taking the advanced class again as soon as I can. Somehow this doesn't seem fair to John Block, but these are HIS rules, and who am I to complain about that :lol:

-Jim
Mystique Racing

Post by Mystique Racing »

Not to late to jump in on the new advanced class which is starting tomorrow, Monday Oct 17th.

If you have already taken the first class you will be amazed by the information presented in the advanced class.

I am taking the advanced class for the second time (for free, thanks John :lol: ) and am really looking forward to it.
Scott

Diamond Formula Cars

http://www.diamondformulacars.com