Data classes or data club

JBlock

Data classes or data club

Post by JBlock »

We've been having fun with data acq, so much fun that it is more of a club than dreary school experience. Actually, its exciting when you discover the hidden potential in something you've had all along - your onboard data system.

It is really easy and you will be surprised how fast everything comes together. To quote one participant "for me, a beginner in data acquisition, we went from 0 to 200mph very quick."

Come join the fun and excitement as we start a new round of sessions the week of May 1. Don't miss out! Go to http://www.auto-ware.com/webinar_home.html for more info and to sign up.
rphillips

Re: Data classes or data club

Post by rphillips »

I was able to apply a lot of the things I learned from John's seminar at my last race weekend and it really showed me that I was just scratching the surface when looking at my data before taking the seminar. Definitely worth the money!

Ray
sabre1

Re: Data classes or data club

Post by sabre1 »

One of the great things about John's seminars are the questions that are raised by the attendees; each seminar is a bit different due to this. The basic content is always there, but each session allows time for questions that delve into greater detail of the course material or sometimes beyond the course material. John has been great about responding to E-mail questions, and has been willing to spend some time reviewing your data (haven't done this myself however...). A friend just found a suspension problem from looking at data using techniques he learned from John - something that would have been difficult to diagnose otherwise. Definitely worth your time to learn more about how to improve both the car and the driver.

-Jim