chassis dimensions-Please HELP

FamilyWilson

chassis dimensions-Please HELP

Post by FamilyWilson »

I have written to you guys before with the same questions, but, in a recent move I have lost my notebook and all subsequent answers. I am looking for approx. roll hoop height, approx. chassis width, and approx. chassis length from beam to rear of eng/trans mating surface. I have a 2001 GCR for other measurements but , these I would like help with.BTW, I am 6 foot tall and somewhere around 220 lbs. if that helps. Thanks for all the help.
jpetillo

Re: chassis dimensions-Please HELP

Post by jpetillo »

FamilyWilson wrote:I have written to you guys before with the same questions, but, in a recent move I have lost my notebook and all subsequent answers. I am looking for approx. roll hoop height, approx. chassis width, and approx. chassis length from beam to rear of eng/trans mating surface. I have a 2001 GCR for other measurements but , these I would like help with.BTW, I am 6 foot tall and somewhere around 220 lbs. if that helps. Thanks for all the help.
I have a Caracal D Clone...
- Approx. roll hoop height - Bottom of frame to top of roll hoop: 33 1/2"
- Approx. chassis width - Outside dimension of frame where driver sits: 17 3/4:"
- Approx. chassis length from beam to rear of eng/trans mating surface - From rear of beam to eng/trans mating surface: 81"

I hope that helps, and good luck.
John