autowerks engine for sale

fv50fv

autowerks engine for sale

Post by fv50fv »

older autowerks engine for sale ,( 55 hp plus) may need to be freshen , this is a complete eng. with carb etc, been sitting for a few years ,$2500.00, also have short box ,and other vee engines and engine parts...thetackleshop@aol.com
FV80
Site Admin

Re: autowerks engine for sale

Post by FV80 »

I can't imagine why you guys keep signing up for this forum and do NOT put in your city/state info. How is anyone supposed to know WHERE you are ?? ... or for that matter WHO you are? Are you ashamed of that info??
Steve
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
fv50fv

Post by fv50fv »

it's all on long island n.y. near bridgehampton and everybody knows me! been in vee racing for over 30 years ...love to work on this stuff never seem to have enough time or money ...don't make a whole lot as a fly fishing/bird hunting guide so i do what i can ....maybe someday i'll run with you big guys but for now am just trying to clean out my garage and give some one a good deal on some great stuff...by the way i have a great pace enclosed trailer for sale 12' 2005 3200.00 or offer..... have a nice day ! now you know who and where i am.. opps , am capt. harvey l. bennett
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

Ok Harv - why not take a moment and go to your PROFILE and put your city/state in there ... there's always a possibility that 'someone' DOESN'T know who/where you are :mrgreen:
Sounds like good deals you are offering. Hopefully, someone will take up your offers.
Steve
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
jmattox

Post by jmattox »

I am interested in your short box trans. Have sent you 2 pm's. Call me

John Mattox
FV42
MDURKEE

Post by MDURKEE »

My PM to you is stuck in my outbox.. does not seem to want to send. E-mail me regarding a manifold. Want to know if you know the flow numbers of the one you are willing to sell and how much shipped to Indianapolis.

Matthew Durkee
matthew.durkee@covance.com