Womer EF-1 Formula First

RacerGeek

Womer EF-1 Formula First

Post by RacerGeek »

I need to sell my interest in the Womer EF-1. This includes an SR Racing dry sump engine, SR racing beam, VSR transmission, Roxanne Headers stainless exhaust, AIM Data Aquisition dash, new 6 gallon fuel cell, fire system, shocks, springs and more that I can't think of now... It was my intention that this car would be a show piece, so I didn't skimp on anything. The only thing that isn't brand new is the tires and rims. The Hoosier R60a slicks were mounted on new Superlite GTR wheels and used for the ARRC, so they have one heat cycle. Also comes with an older set of R60's mounted for practice and a set of mounted used Hoosier rains on steel rims that I used for two sessions.

Ideally, I'd like to see the buyer work with Ed to get the car together, but the economy and upcoming sale of my house don't allow me to see this project through. Contact me for details at racergeek@aol.com
Bob VanDyke
JimR

Re: Womer EF-1 Formula First

Post by JimR »

Bob,
I don't get your post. "I need to sell my interest in the Womer"
Do you not own it outright?
More details please on what is being sold.

Jim Regan
RacerGeek

Post by RacerGeek »

I'm not going into all the details here. It would take me 45 minutes to type what could be covered in a 10-15 minute phone call. Any one that's interested can email me a phone number or call me at (757) 321-0030.
Bob VanDyke
RacerGeek

Post by RacerGeek »

I need to sell my Formula First parts. Everything that's needed to put a kit together is available except fluid lines, an oil cooler, seat belts (I can throw in some SafeQuip belts to get re-webbed), a battery, rain light and rod ends. (We didn't get that far with the new car.) That includes - from the front - master cylinders, a beam set up for inboard shocks (I also have a beam with out board shocks if you prefer that), the shocks, steering rack, 6 gallon fuel cell if it fits in your chassis, Halon fire system, MOMO open top - flat bottom steering wheel, SPA convex formula car mirrors, AIM data acquisition dash, SR Racing engine with dry sump oil pump, an oil tank, VSR transaxle, a high torque starter and clutch slave cylinder, and a Roxanne stainless steel exhaust system . There is a set of Hoosier R60a's mounted on aluminum Superlite wheels that were used only for the ARRC at Road Atlanta in November (just the race - one heat cycle), a mounted set of used Hoosier R60's on steel wheels good for practice days and a set of Hoosier rain tires that I bought used mounted on steel rims. The only other parts that are used are the dry sump tank and the starter, though I may have bought a new starter for the new car. I would prefer to sell this as a package. I'd sell everything for $11,000 and will negotiate if the exhaust system (which is spoken for if it doesn't sell) and fuel cell don't fit for your chassis. Ideally, you could buy the parts and work something out with Ed Womer to finish the Womer EF-1, but right now I just need to sell everything.

Contact me at racergeek@aol.com
Bob VanDyke