qreshadow

qreshadow test

Post by qreshadow »

this is a test post...
77fmod

Re: qreshadow test

Post by 77fmod »

Dude,
You are planting some kind of covert worm here aren't ya'? We know how you 500 guys are.... :evil:
:lol:
qreshadow

Post by qreshadow »

Mike,

Well, you see DUDE, I didn't start this thread. :lol: It was started by the website Administrator. He did that 'cause I was having problems logging on and replying to threads and he wanted to find out if it was my computer or the site. So he logged in with my user name.

I think your website just doesn't want to recognize F500 owners as members, :lol: .... although we tolerate raids on our website by some of you folks, right Lynn? :lol:

Anyway, I still can't log in with my laptop although all other computers will allow me to log in to this site. Strange! Must be something in the software. I haven't got a clue as to what it might be though.

Anyway, I'm here every once in awhile to see how youse guys are doing with your updates. I hope they prove fruitfull.

And, BTW Mike, if I wanted to plant a worm, I would have done that long, long ago if I actually knew how. But since I'm not a computer geek, it would have been far easier for me to just turn a deaf ear to requests for change, not come on here to begin with and not discuss things with you on this website as I did last year. 8) :lol: But you know all that, .....don't you? :lol: :lol:
vreihen

Post by vreihen »

qreshadow wrote:Anyway, I still can't log in with my laptop although all other computers will allow me to log in to this site. Strange! Must be something in the software. I haven't got a clue as to what it might be though.
Speaking of planting worms, I'll bet you a half-eaten bologna sandwich and a FV radiator :lol: that the Ukrainian Mafia has planted spyware of some type onto your laptop computer, which is why it won't connect to this site.....
77fmod

Post by 77fmod »

Ouch! Don't get all tweaked up.. You should know that I WAS just messin' around. And I certainly did appreciate you running the gauntlet for us with the rules changes.. and before Mike gets all upset that you are calling him out, I should have signed my original post...

Cheers,

Johnny B.
qreshadow

Post by qreshadow »

Hey Johnny,

First of all, my apologies to Mike. I don't know why I get you two guys mixed up, but I do from time to time. :oops:

And yes, I know you were messin' around, I just thought I'd return the favor! :lol: I thought I put enough "smileys" in that post to hilight that but I guess maybe not. Probably just the frustration of these computer problems showing through. :evil: Anyway, didn't mean to get you excited. :lol: Just wanted to have a little fun, I was smiling as I typed, I assure you.