Lime Rock Entry Fees

CitationFV21

Lime Rock Entry Fees

Post by CitationFV21 »

Sorry if this has already been posted:

ChrisZ

=============================
Dear Participants

In an effort to help keep the cost of racing down given our high costs of operating at Lime Rock Park the NNJR board proposed the following sliding scale entry fee system.

Our present entry fee is $450. As a region we hope to break even for this event so we have proposed the following:

180 cars $425
200 cars $400
220 cars $375
240 cars $350
260 cars $325

Please speak to your fellow competitors and let them know that they can come race at the repaved Lime Rock Park and hopefully help lower the entry fee. You will be charged the $450 rate to enter and then refund checks will be sent back to drivers if the desired car count is met. We feel that this is a fair an equitable system in the hopes of keeping our Lime Rock ParkNational event alive for years to come.

Here is our chance to make a difference.

Sincerely,
Robert Zecca
NNJR Secretary
Darrell Anthony
NNJR Regional Executive
re@scca-nnjr.org
wroché29

Re: Lime Rock Entry Fees

Post by wroché29 »

The more people we can get on the stage coach; the less we'll have to kick in to make the hold-up (Lime Rock's) a success ... as a national driver (less frequently lately) and a member of the NNJR, I propose that we cease scheduling races at Lime Rock.
Bill Roché
Citation XTC41
Team FootShoot partner
wroché29

Post by wroché29 »

Sorry; the opinion expressed above does not necessarily represent that of Team2stool.
Bill Roché
Citation XTC41
Team FootShoot partner
grimes34

Post by grimes34 »

Shiggity, Shiggity,Schwa!

grimes
Team2stool associate
eugene Team2Stool deviant
Frank

Post by Frank »

sweet jesus. they better have an all you can eat prime rib dinner and grid girls at that price
jjflip

Post by jjflip »

I paid $350 on friday morning, so those that paid more should be getting some money back.... or then again maybe someone screwed up the amount they charged me, and i will now be getting a bill for the balance :roll:
jjflip

Post by jjflip »

"or then again maybe someone screwed up the amount they charged me, and i will now be getting a bill for the balance"

QUE HOMER SIMPSON ... DOH

:shock: :shock: :evil: the following is from an email i just recieved....when will i learn to shut me yap

When you paid your entry fee at LRP last weekend, you wrote the check for $350. The entry fee was $450.

Please send $100 to Frank Cioppettini, NNJR Treasurer, <editing out address to protect the innocent> as soon as possible.

Terry Roberts
Registrar