FV Party Info

nick_fv71

Re: FV Party Info

Post by nick_fv71 »

T-shirts went in the mail yesterday USPS priority from Chester, VA. If you haven't seen yours by the end of next week, send me a PM and we'll get you taken care of. Thanks for your patience!
sccafoolishrat

Post by sccafoolishrat »

I just received mine, live in NC.... Thank you all for remembering me... 8)
Chuck
f clark

Post by f clark »

Well Folks, I made a mistake, Geez I hate it when that happenes.
Mark Weber wants $25.00 per full copy of the VEE Party disc, is still a great value at what ever the cost .
Sorry for the mix up, I have edited the above post to reflect the change, please don't for get to get one.
Thanks again to every one for great event.
Fred Clark
FVartist

Post by FVartist »

You mention full copy, were there separate copies for each run group? I ask this because my brother in law received a CD with the first run group and he was in the second group. There were no pictures of his car in this CD. How can he get the correct CD if this is correct? He drove the yellow Mysterian M4 # 41.
Left Coast Formula Car Board
http://norcalfv.proboards.com/index.cgi?
f clark

Post by f clark »

FV Artist;
There have been several mix ups like yours, contact Mark at the addresses above and he will supply you with the correct disc for group.
Fred Clark
f clark

Post by f clark »

FV Artist;
There have been several mix ups like yours, contact Mark at the addresses above and he will supply you with the correct disc for the group.
Fred Clark
jrv

Post by jrv »

I am back. The car is together and I got a 4th at the Road Atlanta SARRC Saturday.

See you at the track!

Jim Vaseff