For Sale - 1991 Mysterian Formula Vee

sjbrooksyoung

For Sale - 1991 Mysterian Formula Vee

Post by sjbrooksyoung »

This 1991 Mysterian Formula Vee needs someone who will enjoy it as much as my husband did, He drove the car almost exclusively at the track in Mission, British Columbia and earned a respectable number of trophies over the years. The car was built and originally raced in the Seattle area and is currently on Lopez Island, WA.

The car has been gone over by the mechanic who worked on the car with my husband and a couple members of the car club in Seattle Here's what they have to say about it:
"Very well sorted, low hours on refresh, upgraded shocks, adjustable front end, fresh spare motor, 3 extra set of wheels, low roll hoop, 2 spare noses, many more spares. Complete SCCA and IRDC log books."

Asking price: $6,500 for everything or $5,500 for just the car and extra sets of wheels.

Pictures available and I can put serious buyers in touch with the mechanic or club member in Seattle for additional information. Buyer will be responsible for transporting the car.

Contact me at sjbrooksyoung@gmail.com
Last edited by sjbrooksyoung on June 8th, 2016, 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FV80
Site Admin

Re: For Sale - 1991 Mysterian Formula Vee

Post by FV80 »

The car looks nice, but what is "this price"? I don't see it listed anywhere.
Sorry for your loss. Hopefully, someone will snap this car up.
Steve, FV80
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
sjbrooksyoung

Post by sjbrooksyoung »

Thanks for for your kind words and for catching that mistake, Steve. The price is $6,500 for everything or $5,500 for the car and spare wheels only.
sjbrooksyoung

Post by sjbrooksyoung »

This car is still available. Price now reduced from $8,000 to $6,500 for everything or $5,500 for just the car and spare wheels.