1969 Shark Vintage Formula Vee for sale

shark32

1969 Shark Vintage Formula Vee for sale

Post by shark32 »

This car was built by Shark Race Products in 1969 as a prototype to replace the original Shark design. Only one was ever produced. It appears in "Vintage American Road Racing Cars 1950-1970" on page 121. It has had seven owners since new. I have owned the car since 2001. It has an SCCA log book number 016-030 issued by the Kansas City Region in 1972. I have the 2nd and 3rd Log Books. The car has Dietmar heads and carb on a full flow dual relief case. It has an on-board fire system and a shift light. It comes with a high torque starter and hydraulic clutch. It has a short box with a 1.26 third. It has chrome wheels with Hoosier tires that have three race weekends. The engine has two race weekends. It has Carrerra shocks in the rear. It has raced with VSCDA and CVAR. Spares include another set of slotted wheels, another short box with 1.26 third, stock cranks and rods, axles, brake drums,wheel bearings, carb, clutch, oil coolers and other consumables. The belts are good till May and it does not come with a transponder.

It fits a person no taller than 5"10" and 200 lbs.

Contact me for pictures.

Price is $4500. SOLD!!!!

Barry Heuer