1964 AutoDynamics Mk1 Vintage FV for sale

Keith Lawrence

1964 AutoDynamics Mk1 Vintage FV for sale

Post by Keith Lawrence »

http://billstoler.com/site/#/gallery/20 ... 2011-9142/

This is a 2009 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix winner! Great car in ready to race condition. Fits large drivers - I'm 6 ft and over 200 lbs and have lots of extra room.

It was completely taken apart last winter and chassis stripped, crack tested and repainted. Most of the bolts and nuts are new and other parts in great condition.

The trans is very good and the engine is a decent regional engine – not a $7,000+ national one. The carb and intake are very good but again not a $2,000 monster intake. Brakes are like new and the pedals are new a few years ago – replaced the old original ones with Wildwood pedal assemble. The original ones bent under use – not a good feeling and not safe.

The fiberglass body is in good shape but has a couple small dings in it from racing a few years now. It was painted back in 2011. I have raced the car a few times a year so it does not have a lot of hours on it.
I purchased the car in 2009 and did a complete frame up rebuild over that winter.

The fuel cell is fairly new (last 4 years), the Dunlop tires are 2 years old but still have at least another season or two left in them. The rims are un-vented VW ones and are in very good shape.

It has won at 2009 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix and it has also been to the 25th and 50th Formula Vee Birthday party. Fan shroud is signed by Ray Caldwell (AutoDynamics originator) and it is a great fun car.

It is not the fastest FV running in Vintage. If you upgraded the motor – it could be up there. This is a good reliable regional motor with remote oil cooler and filter.

Let me know what other questions you have.

I am asking $5,500 for it.

Thanks.
Keith Lawrence
Pittsburgh PA
KLawrence@EDMC.edu
Phone 412-770-8267
Keith Lawrence

Re: 1964 AutoDynamics Mk1 Vintage FV for sale

Post by Keith Lawrence »

Car has been sold.

Thanks.