Car, Engines, Trailer and Parts - Liquidation

rayce13

Car, Engines, Trailer and Parts - Liquidation

Post by rayce13 »

Everything is going.
95 Citation chassis that has been gone through from top to bottom, fresh paint, new brakes, Mychron 3 with new dash, new battery, current belts and fire bottle, new throttle cable, new Momo wheel, custom bead seat, new pedals, bias adjust in cockpit, new clutch master, just freshened shocks, Peak 1.26 short trans, two extra noses painted to match, new air intake pan that fits tight, etc. I'm 6' and 165 and have to add about 15lbs ballast and have heavy starter and heavy battery. Could easy make weight with 200lb driver. Very clean car. This has been my 3 year project for a frame up restore. Well sorted and easy driving car that has a lot of potential.
Two Peak Performance national engines, all current updates to the best he makes. One has only dyno time on it, one needs a refresh (may be done as part of sale), Pertronix in it and two regional manifolds, one very good flowing carb.
Three exhaust systems, 1 Roxanne stainless that is new (one weekend) and two others that are like new.
1 spare shortbox trans with 1.26 drum to drum
1 long box drum to drum
1 ready to go race prepped front beam with steering rods, etc. complete drum to drum
22 rims and tires 2 sets that are decent including a set of older rains
MANY extra parts, carb parts, brake shoes, points, bearings, drums (front and back), scoops, two under tail enclosure sections (new) and a ton of other small parts specific to vee along with vee specific tools
Trailer is a 24ft enclosed Timberwolf with stainless workbench and tire racks on both sides. Tie downs in the floor throughout and electric hitch. Been used but still a decent trailer.

Great set up for someone wanting to get into vee soup to nuts and ready to go day 1 with no fixing needed. Hook up to trailer and drive to the track.
Price for everything is $14,000 (more if 2nd engine is refreshed less without trailer). Trailer and engines alone are worth more than what I'm asking.

PM me with email to get pictures. I don't want to part it all out if possible but PMs on specific items will be kept in case I end up doing that.
Russ Dykstra
FV '95 Citation #13
FV '93 Citation #31
rayce13

Re: Car, Engines, Trailer and Parts - Liquidation

Post by rayce13 »

Update:
2nd engine being rebuilt so both engines will be zero time fresh rebuilds. Additional things included: second brand new tail section painted to match and an additional nose (4 total) along with quick lift jack, 2 extra steering wheels, one extra steering quick connect, and an additional parts front beam.
Deal just got much sweeter! May be willing to partially deliver for gas money depending on location.
Russ Dykstra
FV '95 Citation #13
FV '93 Citation #31