Caldwell D-13 formula vee for sale

Veefan

Caldwell D-13 formula vee for sale

Post by Veefan »

I'm selling my Caldwell D-13 formula vee, great car with great bright red paint (Porsche red)! Car is being sold as a roller since the motor in it needs a rebuild. Car has been lightly raced since new. I have the original log book issued 7/28/78 and has 10 races on it. I last raced the car at Limerock in 2011. Car has an updated roll bar with added height. Additional bars were added to the driver area when built for better protection. I'm 6' and 210 lbs right now and have tons of room. Car has roller tires on it, I have a set of good Hoosiers, and tons of spare rims. Car has a brake balance bar, carerra front shocks new belts Jul 2011 and a recent D-13 specific fuel cell.The car has a full seat, an adjustable front beam and full flow oil system with a remote filter. Additional spares included.

It's a really nice car, add your transponder, have the engine rebuilt and you're ready to race.

Price is $4,000 OBO

email : jstofka@hotmail.com
Phone: 203-770-2740

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Veefan

Re: Caldwell D-13 formula vee for sale

Post by Veefan »

Car is Sold
fvracer27

Post by fvracer27 »

Did it stay in the northeast John?
Mark Filip
NER #27
Womer EV-3
Veefan

Post by Veefan »

No, it's going to the Northern West Coast
Veefan

Post by Veefan »

The car is going to a great new home as part of Family Affairs Racing teams stable of cars. It will have great company including a Vee that was driven by Bill Noble! They run an arrive and drive Formula car service and are a great bunch of people. Give them a call if your in the area!

http://www.unionracing.ca/

604-826-5251

[ external image ]
[ external image ]