1968 Zink C4 for Sale - Runoff History, SOLD

Zinkster

1968 Zink C4 for Sale - Runoff History, SOLD

Post by Zinkster »

1968 Zink with a very unique one piece Daytona tail is being sold as an advanced roller, which means everything you need to be competitive, except an engine. The car is currently running and ran in the very competitive CVAR front pack as recently as last Sept. I have two cars, but I can't give up my best engine, so everything else goes, including professionally built short-box, custom seat, original saddlebag fuel pods with halon fire system and ATL fuel cell contained in each, rear Carreras, remote oil filter/lines, gauges/senders, tins, fresh dated belts, fresh boots, original pull-off parts, SCCA and CVAR log books along with original images and Runoff program. This is one of few vintage vees that has retained its original roll hoop and SCCA stamp. A custom bolt in hoop is available for taller drivers. This car was restored and prepped by Bill Griffith of Bigger Hammer Racing in Dallas. It is deep metallic red with silver numbers. Here is your chance to get a competitive front pack car without all the sorting and expense that comes with cobbled and project cars. It is also a very unique looking FV with documented history. If you're unfamiliar with Zinks, they are are kind to big and tall drivers. Located in East Texas, but can be transported to Houston, Dallas or Shreveport for a small fee. Otherwise, I'll assist the best I can with transport. $6200 936-676-6341 Dave

[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]
Thank you Barry!
Last edited by Zinkster on June 4th, 2012, 2:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rmalcomb

Re: 1968 Zink C4 for Sale - Runoff History, CVAR

Post by Rmalcomb »

picture is not coming thru
Zinkster

Post by Zinkster »

Sorry, I've asked for assistance with this faulty photo link, which seems to work fine on other forums. I'll PM my email to you.
Thanks,

Dave
NotMoss

Post by NotMoss »

Just a suggestion: Why not post the names of other forums that the car is listed in?
Then folks can go there to see the photos.
Ted FV 07 (Retired)
BLS

Post by BLS »

Dave,

Open an account with photobucket or one of the other free photo sites.

Put your pictures there, then using the photo site function, copy the direct link. Click on the "Img" button on the comment toolbar, then place the copied direct link between the resulting img html tags. Use the preview function to make sure it works like you expect.

Like This:

[ external image ]
Barry
Old Zink FV,
'87 Citation
3-RebCo-64

Post by 3-RebCo-64 »

Is your Zink still forsale? If so, do you have additional pictures. I definitely have an interest in your car, so if you could soon respond, I would appreciate it.
Thanks, William Cooper
coopersports@insightbb.com
cell phone # 502-418-9088
Zinkster

Re: 1968 Zink C4 for Sale - Sale Pending

Post by Zinkster »

I didn't say I wouldn't entertain offers. Thanks for stepping up William.