SOLD - D-13 for sale

kpkehoe

SOLD - D-13 for sale

Post by kpkehoe »

I've completed the restoration and run a couple of events but I just can't coordinate my work schedule with the available track dates and the car is just sitting. It's killing me that it is parked in the garage and I'd like to see it back on the track in good hands. This is a 1972 D-13 (SCCA VIN 19-3409. ) This car has been completely disassembled to the bare frame, all old damage correctly repaired (Dietmar did the welding), new side bars and bracing, sandblasted and repainted. All new .... too much to mention. New Roxanne's 4 into 1 in mild steel. Carb and manifold by Dietmar. Both flow very well. 2010 annual from VARA. The car is ready to run and would be perfect for the University of VARA. The cooling system works great. I ran Chuckwalla at about 94 degrees and only saw 210 on the oil temp. Included are the usual accrual of spares (oil cooler, lines, rebuildable masters etc.). I am including a great unsprung trailer with new tires as well as an extra set of mounted American Racers. I also have a set of molds for the main body and tail. $7000 obo. It all goes as one package.

I have a number of photos to upload but can't seem to get them in the ad. If someone will pm me with instructions, I'll get them on ASAP.
Last edited by kpkehoe on November 1st, 2010, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kpkehoe

Re: D-13 for sale

Post by kpkehoe »

kpkehoe

Post by kpkehoe »

The price is now $6000 obo. Virtually everything is new on this car. The next project is on the horizon and I need the space.
kpkehoe

Post by kpkehoe »

Sold