LAZER FV PROJECT

Campbell Motorsport

LAZER FV PROJECT

Post by Campbell Motorsport »

For Sale:

Entire Lazer FV project

Included in this sale are:
1.All fabrication fixtures. These are real fixtures; this car is not built on the garage floor. The chassis fixture heavy duty and is on wheels.
2.All fiberglass molds. These are heavy duty, profession level molds that could not be reproduced for many multiples of the sale price
3.Complete set of drawings. Most are in AutoCAD.
4.Complete set of cut lists for material
5.Complete installation and build manual with drawings and pictures
6.Current inventory of spare parts and parts for fabrication of cars with retail value over $6K.
7.Most of the parts to complete a chassis and some of the body parts
8.For a general history of the project go to the web site
http://www.campbellmotorsport.com
Please note the prices have not been updated so ignore them.

The Lazer FV is not the largest FV built as many will tell you. However it has been driven by many larger drivers including Mike Beaumia (#91 on web site), Mike Kochanski (#4 on web site), Bill Walschleager (#11 on web site), Rob Walschlaeger, Gregg Schings and Dave Bennett. Mike Beaumia, has driven a Lazer for 15 years, and finished 2nd at the June Sprints in 2006. Compared to the very popular Swift DB-1 formula ford, it has slightly less room in the shoulder area, and more room from the waist forward. The Lazer has won at all levels and with the right program and a talented, dedicated driver, can compete for a national championship.

Reason for sale: I love the Lazer, but new, significantly expanded responsibilities at my “real job” and too many racing projects are taking its toll. I can’t do everything and actually would like to do something other then work. This is a great car/ project that still has a lot of room for development. I want to see the Lazer continue and expand with a new owner. It’s been a great program for me, I would like to see someone take it over and continue its development.

$10,000 – Price is firm. Please no tire kickers, dreamers, or 3 page emails. If interested call me, Larry Campbell, 906-863-5003 evenings.
Campbell Motorsport

Re: LAZER FV PROJECT

Post by Campbell Motorsport »

Project is still available. I've had some interest and lots of lookers - but no buyers to date.

Reasonable offers onsidered.

Larry Campbell
Campbell Motorsport
campbellmotorsport@yahoo.com
tiagosantos

Post by tiagosantos »

The Lazer was the first Vee I ever drove and I'll never stop wishing I had one for myself. If I had any sort of half decent fabrication skills, I would have jumped at this a long time ago. As it is, I'm just one of them dreamers :)
jdmrestor

Post by jdmrestor »

I'm running a 1985 restored 2.5, and it's a real head turner! Modified for Bonneville Salt Flats with a 2110cc engine. Pics on request. e-mail jdmrestor@hotmail.com