FS: Vista C Formula Vee

Steven McWilliams JR

FS: Vista C Formula Vee

Post by Steven McWilliams JR »

Hi everyone, I cannot drive two cars at once, so I’m going to sell one. I was hoping to run Formula Vee nationally, but with college coming up in August, I won’t be able to afford travel, tires, and nationally competitive parts
I am selling my 1992 Vista C Formula Vee, chassis 001. It was build by Paul Czekanski in 1992, ran nationals, and ran in the pro series, and I purchased the car in September 2009. $4,500 takes all.

Engine:
- The carb and intake manifold are both very good regional pieces, the intake manifold used to be a good national manifold, until the Monster Mannies arrived.
- Engine is homebuilt, although with the carb and intake manifold on it, it is faster than my very strong regionally competitive Autowerks engine.
Suspension:
-Fox shocks all around
-Front have offset mounts, so they sit behind the shock tower
-Cockpit adjustable rear shock

Chassis:
-No hard hits
-Rear roll hoop raised
-Once pedals are adjusted, the car can fit someone 6+ feet tall
-Can accommodate someone over 200lbs
-Firewall does not have to be removed in order to remove engine

Bodywork:
-Arguably the fastest bodywork in FV
-Gains the equivalent of 3hp once the car gets to 100mph,

Last Run:
-October 11, 2009 in the FV40th anniversary race at Summit Point
-climbed from 26th to 18th, I ran around 7th with sister car, the 10 National guys that showed up set me back a few spots
-Sister car ran 1.29.4 at Summit Point on old tires, with cheap carb and manifold during my 3rd race at SP

Comes With:
-Spare long box
-Lybarger short box in car
-3 sets of mounted tires -2 sets of mounted hoosier slicks, 1 set of Hoosier rains, or Goodyears if desired
-Spare manifold, very good regional
-Spare nose
-New battery as of September ‘09
- Hardwired transponder
-Fire Suppression system
-4 gallon fuel cell, new as of January 09, I had enough fuel to run 24 laps around Summit Point easily
-Complete Logbook, with entries dating back to the cars first event

The car was shown at the DC Auto show in January, drove the car in and out of the exhibit, ran perfectly, winterized before show… I’m asking $4,500 for the above, it is very easy to drive, and the guys that run in the MARRS series are some of the best guys you’ll ever meet. Sorry for the lack of pictures, the airport where our shop is hasn't been plowed yet, and the website can't load the few pictues I have of the car. email me at steven_mc_19@yahoo.com for pictures.
Upon sale, I will give you a list of people that have more parts, or have the jigs to make them.

Thanks,
Steven McWilliams Jr
Last edited by Steven McWilliams JR on February 13th, 2010, 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steven McWilliams Jr.
Crew: #92 1986 Reynard SF2000
Driver: #19 1992 Vista C
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
fvkartguy

Re: FS: Vista C Formula Vee

Post by fvkartguy »

Is this the one?
[ external image ]
HendricksRacing Site:
www.HendricksRacing.net
Steven McWilliams JR

Re: FS: Vista C Formula Vee

Post by Steven McWilliams JR »

No thanks though,
That is the car for sale's sister car that I am rebuilding now. For some reason my pictures won't upload, they worked on apexspeed

email me at
steven_mc_19@yahoo.com for pictures

Thanks Much,
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
Crew: #92 1986 Reynard SF2000
Driver: #19 1992 Vista C
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si