FS 1970 Lynx formula vee

jaymzz

FS 1970 Lynx formula vee

Post by jaymzz »

I am selling my vee. I have a lot of time and money invested into it but it needs to go. I am not going to list everything I have done to it but will include a link to my build thread. It has been a lot of fun racing it this year and has performed well for me. When I replaced the main hoop I had it made a little taller. I am 6'3" and I am pretty sure someone up to 6'5" should be able to fit in it and be safe. If the buyer doesn't fit I would be willing to help modify it so they can fit at a reasonable cost. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am asking $2500 firm. I am willing to deliver it up to 2 hours away from Salem, Oregon. This car has been modified out of the vee class due to having disc brakes, and a 1776 engine. I have been running it as a bmod in hill climbs and autocrosses.
My build thread. http://www.formulavee.org/interchange/v ... f=8&t=2897

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
DanRemmers

Re: FS 1970 Lynx formula vee

Post by DanRemmers »

Do you know what size the intake and exhaust valves are? If they are 39 in. and 32 ex., then the only thing you need to make it FMod legal is to put a single 2-barrel carb on it. Or change the jugs and pistons to make it a 1600.

Still, that's an excellent price for a solo vee.
jaymzz

Post by jaymzz »

I am not sure what size valves it has. The last owner never gave me the specs on it. All he told me is when he had it dyno tuned it had 140 hp.
Mystique Racing

Post by Mystique Racing »

PM Sent
Scott

Diamond Formula Cars

http://www.diamondformulacars.com
jaymzz

Post by jaymzz »

I just discovered it needs an axle and bearing. So I'm lowering the price to $2300 to ofset the price of parts. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks I might part it out.
jaymzz

Post by jaymzz »

To the top need it gone to pay some bills.