It's a buyers market!

SR Racing

It's a buyers market!

Post by SR Racing »

Lots of activity in the For Sale and Wanted Section. Great new deals and some price reductions. If you want to get into FV, FST, or upgrade to a new car, now is the time.

http://sracing.com/ForSale/forsale.htm

Jim
SR
fv22

Re: It's a buyers market!

Post by fv22 »

Yeah, just like in Real Estate. It's the best buyers market anyone has ever seen. Now if only I could get people to start buying some houses maybe I could take advantage of the FV buyers market, or at least get in a race or 2 this year Hope you guys have better luck selling race cars than I have selling houses lately.
Doug Carter

Post by Doug Carter »

Someone buy my DB1... there are a few of those FVs I'm interested in!
flat tappet

Post by flat tappet »

SR Racing wrote:Lots of activity in the For Sale and Wanted Section. Great new deals and some price reductions. If you want to get into FV, FST, or upgrade to a new car, now is the time.

http://sracing.com/ForSale/forsale.htm

Jim
SR

Wow, Jim

I counted 20 choice VEE's in the for sale section, not counting what's in the classifieds here.

Some really great cars!
Doug Carter

Post by Doug Carter »

Bruce, did you sell the Lazer you bought from Kevin Willmorth? I saw it on eBay this weekend...
Last edited by Doug Carter on August 19th, 2009, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt King

Post by Matt King »

Doug Carter wrote:Someone buy my DB1... there are a few of those FVs I'm interested in!
How about a trade?
flat tappet

Post by flat tappet »

Doug Carter wrote:Bruce, did you sell the Lazer you bought from Kevin Willworth? I saw it on eBay this weekend...
EBAY was a joke!! Top offer was $3550....LOL
SR Racing

Post by SR Racing »

Interesting deal at http://sracing.com/ForSale/forsale.htm
FOR SALE - This car is a fabricator built chassis built mostly in 2008. It has been built in accordance with VARA rules for vintage vees and has the required seamless tubing roll bar and steering hoop. All parts are new and good quality. A couple of notable features are the really nice cable shifter and a well planned and executed electrical system including a new battery. To complete the car, the new owner would have to build and mount a body and add belts and a fuel cell along with a fire system. Countless hours were spent getting to this point and only the loss of my job can motivate me to sell this project. Includes 2 complete engines and most of a 3rd. I am trying to recover the cost of most of the parts, so I am trying to get 3000.00 for what you see here. EMAIL (08/29/09)

Lots of other good buys too.. Make some offers before these things get turned into parts cars...