Lazer MK I/ II For Sale

Greg Davis

Lazer MK I/ II For Sale

Post by Greg Davis »

Early Lazer Mk I modified to MkII Specs being sold as a roller or as is - completely ready to race.
Steve Pastore's old car with nose, cowl and tail modified by him. Nose and cowl fiberglass molds included. Also Pastore built exhaust system and clean, extra system too. Rebuilt '08 Penske rear shock with cockpit bump control. Quick release steering wheel. Advantage dash. Radio system with three radios and pit side headset. Gel battery. VSR tranny and lightened straight axles.
Very clean car and well maintained. Modified ergonomically to improve access to controls. I am 5' 10'', 180 lbs. and fit in the car very well.
Autowerks engine re-built by myself this year. Less than two race weekends on engine - July Sprints and Last Chance (one day event). New '08 Autowerks heads ($1,100) new balanced crank/press. plate, dykes rings, cam gear, etc. Autowerks carb and manifold. Good oil pressure ansd decent power, but engine hasn't been dynoed.
Complete car, ready to race: $8,000.00. Roller $4,500.00. E-mail me for pics as I can't get them to load on this site. E-mail or call me (814-778-5566 W or 814-778-5207 H) for any further questions.