D-13 for sale

kidkoh

D-13 for sale

Post by kidkoh »

1970's d-13 for sale. the car is very well set up with the help of one of the top drivers in the area. frame off restoration body is perfect with new paint current log book and current tech new carbotech on all corners, newer cell, afff fire system, new girling masters, new steering box, in car break bias, new batt, bilstine rear shock front carrara, d13 exhaust and all tins., car is set up for through the nose cooling, all grade 8 hardware many spare including spare frame, body, 2 noses. 3 tail sections. stock beam. axel tubes. trailing arms' extra seat. there is enough spares to start another car. d13 is a great starting out car and this car ran nationals before I got it. the car is set up for a larger driver 6ft 200 lbs I am selling the car as a roller $3800 obo I will be at the cheep date at nhms this weekend car 10, come by and talk with me and I am sure I will think or more things that come with it. I have never ben able to get a pick on this site so please e-mail me for picks (kidkoh99@hotmail.com) or call me at 617-935-8170 thanks for looking
kevin
JimR

Re: D-13 for sale

Post by JimR »

picture posted at
http://www.pointsw.com/gallery/kidkoh/index.htm
cut and paste the link in a browser as needed
Veefan

Post by Veefan »

Hi Kevin,

I met you when I was taking drivers school at NHMS last spring, its a great car. Are you also selling your trailer?

John
kidkoh

Post by kidkoh »

john
sorry Im moving up not out the trailer will not be for sale yet
kidkoh

lower price

Post by kidkoh »

ok NEW LOWER PRICE 3500 obo
kidkoh

better deal

Post by kidkoh »

how can nobody be interested in a vee at this price? I guess I have to make a better deal. I will sell the car for 3000 but at that price I cant include the spairs this car is race ready except for the motor. I will offer the spair package ( the frame body beam and others asorted d-13 parts ) for $500 I can't believe that this is a bad price with all that you will get. tell me what you think, ask question, I also have a friend in the shipping industry and I may be able to get the car shipped long distance for lower price
CitationFV21

Post by CitationFV21 »

Kevin,

Dow down under 10,000, record layoffs, etc.

Good deal - bad timing.

There are a lot of good deals out there. I should have been saving up to buy a fleet. :lol:

If you have not made a move to buy a new car you might want to hang on to it for another year. It should still be competitive at NHMS and hopefully Palmer (when it comes on line). I think it can be regionally competitive at Lime Rock and other tracks in the NE.

ChrisZ
flat tappet

Post by flat tappet »

kidkoh wrote:1970's d-13 for sale. the car is very well set up with the help of one of the top drivers in the area. frame off restoration body is perfect with new paint current log book and current tech new carbotech on all corners, newer cell, afff fire system, new girling masters, new steering box, in car break bias, new batt, bilstine rear shock front carrara, d13 exhaust and all tins., car is set up for through the nose cooling, all grade 8 hardware many spare including spare frame, body, 2 noses. 3 tail sections. stock beam. axel tubes. trailing arms' extra seat. there is enough spares to start another car. d13 is a great starting out car and this car ran nationals before I got it. the car is set up for a larger driver 6ft 200 lbs I am selling the car as a roller $3800 obo I will be at the cheep date at nhms this weekend car 10, come by and talk with me and I am sure I will think or more things that come with it. I have never ben able to get a pick on this site so please e-mail me for picks (kidkoh99@hotmail.com) or call me at 617-935-8170 thanks for looking
kevin
Kevin...Did this car ever sell?
kidkoh

Post by kidkoh »

no the car is still in my garage. I will be running it next year, maby someone will buy it over the summer but untill then I am going ahead with the winter repairs/upgrades
clubford00

Post by clubford00 »

Just curious, In the logboog, did this car come from Illinois?
Dean
Real Racecars, DONT have fenders !!!
kidkoh

Post by kidkoh »

the earliest log book i have says it was raced at pueblo so I dont think that it started in illinois but it may have raced there sometime in its life. it looks like it started out in the southwest and made its way east sometime around the time i was 10 or 11 years old
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

I'm from Pueblo and worked a lot of races at PMP and La Junta during the 70's. Any drivers' or owners' names legible in the logbook from that timeframe?
69 Beach Solo Vee, #65 FM

85 Lynx B Solo Vee

71 Zink C4 Solo Vee
kidkoh

Post by kidkoh »

the writing is real bad but i think it says henry henscher then chuck A piorts? then david fiedeikson the only name that i can clearly read is Robert L goodman. the car was at la junta rio grand hutchinson pueblo afton and phenix. there are others and more names that I cant read. I hope this quenches your cueriousity
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Thanks for taking the time to find that info. I think the one name should be Freiderikson, or something like that. It is the only one that seems a little familiar.
69 Beach Solo Vee, #65 FM

85 Lynx B Solo Vee

71 Zink C4 Solo Vee
kidkoh

Post by kidkoh »

I can now sell this car complete if it helps. I will install a good regional motor for 1600 extra. you could be on the track as soon as the snow melts. five grand for a turn key car, you cant beat that. if not i WILL be raceing it this year thanks