Autodynamics SOLO Vee Race ready, new motor

RobertSWMissouri

Autodynamics SOLO Vee Race ready, new motor

Post by RobertSWMissouri »

I am REALLY motivated to sell.....

1968 Autodynamics solo vee, 100% new long block under Deloroto dual intake and custom built tuned exhaust, dyno at 108 HP (on the old motor, new bottom end built to same legal specs). New motor was started, not broken in yet. Belts close to outdating but otherwise race ready. I drove the second year of driving autocross (the first year was in a Volvo), ran at Nationals and placed in the middle of everyone... with a car 100# heavy (still has fire system on board etc.). Lots of spares as well as another car (ASP Tube frame power coated ground up rebuild not at the drivable stage but far from done).

Small light weight trailer, pulls well at 75 behind a Volvo wagon.

Rains on steel, have been on the ground but still a few mold marks left.

Make me an offer...... Parts for the new long block just over $1,000.....

Robert
Mike W

Re: Autodynamics SOLO Vee Race ready, new motor

Post by Mike W »

Send pics to mwesterfield(at)gowestech(dot)com

Where are you located?
RobertSWMissouri

I will send pictures tonight (from home computer), located in SW Missouri (Springfield / Branson area).

Robert
etillema

Post by etillema »

Hello Robert, could you send some pictures, and some details about the motor, trans? etillema@hotmail.com
redvett

Post by redvett »

Please contact me regarding your solo vee. I would like to see some pictures as well as a list of spares. does the car have zero roll suspension?

I am a cash buyer and will pick up the car asap as soon we stike a deal. Can you supply the results of the last few times the car was run?

Please send to Carl.metz@clewdata.com so we can move ahead with this.

best regards,

carl
gtd52

Post by gtd52 »

RobertSWMissouri wrote:I am REALLY motivated to sell.....

1968 Autodynamics solo vee, 100% new long block under Deloroto dual intake and custom built tuned exhaust, dyno at 108 HP (on the old motor, new bottom end built to same legal specs). New motor was started, not broken in yet. Belts close to outdating but otherwise race ready. I drove the second year of driving autocross (the first year was in a Volvo), ran at Nationals and placed in the middle of everyone... with a car 100# heavy (still has fire system on board etc.). Lots of spares as well as another car (ASP Tube frame power coated ground up rebuild not at the drivable stage but far from done).

Small light weight trailer, pulls well at 75 behind a Volvo wagon.

Rains on steel, have been on the ground but still a few mold marks left.

Make me an offer...... Parts for the new long block just over $1,000.....

Robert
Is that an ASP vintage Formula Vee frame you have? Any other parts that could go with it (body, etc.)?

Gordon
RobertSWMissouri

Gordon,
The ASP has a lot of modifications (different nose, but rest of body original - rear frame modified and new Zero roll suspension installed), I have had two people think that it is too far / too much to get back for vintage........

Robert

Robert@fordlandclinic.org