Congratulations--Scott

RFickes

Congratulations--Scott

Post by RFickes »

Congratulations Scott N on your third place at Nationals. Go solo vee
Vernon Maxey

Re: Congratulations--Scott

Post by Vernon Maxey »

Scott did a good job driving, but he was driving a 500, not a Vee.
RFickes

Post by RFickes »

Oops, my mistake. When I looked at the entry list it had him driving an 1986 solo vee werks.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Due to his arm injury, Scott could not prepare his car to the level he wanted. While his arm is healing nicely, it seems to me that a 500 might be easier to drive.
69 Beach Solo Vee, #65 FM

85 Lynx B Solo Vee

71 Zink C4 Solo Vee
bug1960

Post by bug1960 »

You would hope that the official results would be updated to reflect the actual car driven in order to preserve historical data. They are so worried about having the correct sponser stickers on the car to the point of taking pictures you would think that this would have been fixed prior to any results being posted.
qreshadow

Post by qreshadow »

bug1960 wrote:You would hope that the official results would be updated to reflect the actual car driven in order to preserve historical data. They are so worried about having the correct sponser stickers on the car to the point of taking pictures you would think that this would have been fixed prior to any results being posted.
If you look at the official results, Scott is listed as driving a 500. :|
77fmod

Post by 77fmod »

Yep... That is correct but for some reason he was listed as being in his car on the first day and I was truly impressed. Although I will say that he did have a good showing at the Divisionals in his car...

Best regards,

:P