Anyone taking a FV to Deland FL this weekend?

1969zeitler

Anyone taking a FV to Deland FL this weekend?

Post by 1969zeitler »

I want to shoot some video of a FV in solo. Anybody going to Deland on July 25th? thanks.
Roger
Orlando, Fl
car-less now

I have a VERY understanding Wife.
qreshadow

Re: Anyone taking a FV to Deland FL this weekend?

Post by qreshadow »

At the present time there are no Vees pre-registered for Deland this weekend. Based upon history, I doubt there will be any there.

On the west coast, we do have a Solo Vee that runs occasionally at Brooksville and he is on this forum, so he should see your post and perhaps reply.
snookwheel

Post by snookwheel »

I think that's me you are referring to! I haven't been running the Solo Vee too often these days. We picked up a Super Stalker and have been running that most the time. I have been thinking about running it (the Vee) at the Brooksville/Hernando airport SCCA event on Aug. 8th....

Scott
1969zeitler

Post by 1969zeitler »

Scott,

If the SCCA will let me film at Sebring, I will be there on Aug 8th. They are supposed to let me know this week. They have already said I can't film at Daytona due to NASCAR Licensing issues. I have to pay a License fee just like the Speed Channel and that is several thousand dollars.

If I can't film Sebring, I would be happy to come to brooksville and film your car.

Let me know if you decide to go.
Roger
Orlando, Fl
car-less now

I have a VERY understanding Wife.