Where to Buy Tires

bug1960

Where to Buy Tires

Post by bug1960 »

Where is everyone buying their tires for their Vee's. What prices are most paying ? I need to buy a new set 20x7.5-13 and 20x9-13 I currently have a set of Hoosier R25A Compound tires. SInce this is no longer avalible what are people running. Are most people arunning Hoosiers ....has anyone tested any other Tire. Any information is appreciated.

Todd~
DanRemmers

Re: Where to Buy Tires

Post by DanRemmers »

Yes, Hoosiers are the hot ticket. I'm not sure if even Goodyear makes autocross tires that come close.

The latest Hoosier is the R25B. I think it's the same as R25A except a stiffer sidewall.

To buy tires, just contact your local race tire distributor. Most of the sponsors on this site can get them for you.
I think a set will run about $750 total.
vreihen

Post by vreihen »

I haven't been out to a Solo National Tour or other big event in several years, but Hoosier Tom was at almost every one that I've ever been to delivering and mounting tires and supporting his customers:

http://www.midatlanticmotorsport.com/

Since Hoosier allegedly has fixed pricing structures, there isn't much to gain by shopping around for a better price.....
SR Racing

Post by SR Racing »

bug1960 wrote:Where is everyone buying their tires for their Vee's. What prices are most paying ? I need to buy a new set 20x7.5-13 and 20x9-13 I currently have a set of Hoosier R25A Compound tires. SInce this is no longer avalible what are people running. Are most people arunning Hoosiers ....has anyone tested any other Tire. Any information is appreciated.

Todd~
Todd, We are Authorized Hoosier dealers and can help you out. Hoosier tires are MAP pricing, but we can still help you out with better shipping prices, etc. Give us a call.