FST Parts

problemchild

FST Parts

Post by problemchild »

Large Dry Sump Tank pics.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

greg13rice-at-hotmail.com
Last edited by problemchild on March 6th, 2010, 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Greg Rice
"Happy 50th Birthday"
problemchild

REVISED FV and FST Parts

Post by problemchild »

Problemchild race-prepped FST Front Beam Assembly. Dust cap to dust cap with brakes, camber adjusters, twin RH adjusters and twin spring packs. Requires separate shock packaging and external anti-roll bar (or internal A-R bar installation). $1000.

Autowerks/Vallis/Rice FST Engine. Wins, poles, fast laps, and lap records. 07 Championship winner. Complete from carb to clutch with every trick or mod available. Fresh, has CB dry sump oil pump. $4500

Problemchild Custom FST Oil Tank. Modified Saldana Midget tank has chanelled lower section designed to sit on FST frame rail. Saldano baffles and internal vanes still used.
6" diameter with vent and heater bungs. 4 years trouble-free use! $250

Misc FST Engine Parts ... Three sets of used street car rods and a set of used pushrod tubes. $35

Dry Sump Tank. Too big for FST car but suitable for dyno, sedan, street car or ? About 17" tall, 8" diameter, and made from spun aluminum. $50.

New Rice-Vallis FST Transmissions (w/o axles/tubes), $750 (order required)

FV Transmission, Shortbox with 1.26, not used since rebuild by Vallis w/o axlies/tubes. $500

Rear axles, $45 each

BRD Rear Suspension
Self-contained unit bolts to the transmission and fits virtually any FV/FST car.
This unit came off my Problemchild FST car as used pre-2009. Also used on BRDs, the RGU Mysterian, and Jim Nash's Mission car. Complete with freshened Fox double-adjustable shock, spring, pushrods, rockers, droop bar, and main mounting cradle. Bolt-on and go! $750

FV-FST Fox-Penske Shock with Spring
This is a complete update/refurbishing of an older Fox. I selected this shock body because it has unlimited threads for ease of spring installation. Still has the Fox cannister but now has Penske shaft assembly with Penske AD valving. Also has Penske eyelet and upper spring retainer and 3 race old Penske oil. It is double adjustable like a Penske 8100. Perfect for zero-roll rear suspension on FV or FST. This shock is 15 1/4" extended length which is the common shock for Mysterian, Caracal, Adams, and most FVs. Penske AD valving is also very common. I can revalve for the cost of shims if required. The spring is a 125# from a Mysterian but used on my Lynx for those 3 races. This is not nearly as pretty as a new Penske like most fast FVs use ..... but it works just fine .... and @ half the price! $600 with spring.

Wanted ... Tiny RaceTech steering wheel, inline FV shock mounts, F1200 wheels.

greg13rice-at-hotmail.com
Greg Rice
"Happy 50th Birthday"
problemchild

Re: FST Parts

Post by problemchild »

Still have FST engine and FST beam assembly. Trades considered.
Delivery to Beaverun or Pocono Nationals, Mosport F1200, or Runoffs.
Greg Rice
"Happy 50th Birthday"