For Sale - Engine, Beam, Transmission & Tires

RacerGeek

For Sale - Engine, Beam, Transmission & Tires

Post by RacerGeek »

For Sale -

Everything for sale is as it came off the Womer I converted and sold unless noted otherwise. The car ran as high as 5th at the ARRC, finished 6th and we felt that a 17 year old rear shock and exhaust system where what needed to be developed, not these parts. My house is going on the market at the end of the month and the realtor said to get the stuff out of the garage. All parts are sold as is. Freight On Buyer from Norfolk, Virginia. Contact me at racergeek@aol.com

Engine - Build by Dave Satterly. With dry sump oil pump. $2500

[ external image ]

Beam - Bought from SR Racing. Selling lug nuts to lug nuts. Ride height adjustor installed. Comes with outboard Pro shocks with the dyno sheets. SOLD

Transmission - The first FST transmission from Steve Pastore at VSR. Lug nuts to lug nuts. $900

[ external image ]

Tires - Set of mounted Hoosier R60's with 6 heat cycles that are good for practice. These were used for qualifying at the ARRC but not the race. Good only for practice, they new for the FV birthday party. (Obviously, that car is not included!) $350

[ external image ]

And a set of unmounted GoodYear rains. Several years old, but still have stickers on them. I can email a photo if you need to know what unmouted tires look like! :lol: $250
Last edited by RacerGeek on March 20th, 2009, 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bob VanDyke
RacerGeek

Re: For Sale - Engine, Beam, Transmission & Tires

Post by RacerGeek »

The beam is sold.
Bob VanDyke