FST Grand Prix at the ARRC

Bill_Bonow

FST Grand Prix at the ARRC

Post by Bill_Bonow »

With the regular FCM series completed for '08, the Formula First drivers are looking forward to November and The Formula First Grand Prix Powered by eformulacarnews. It is a stand alone, winner take all event, much like the concept of the ARRC. We are hopeful to get our largest grid to date for this race and show off our new SCCA classification with some great racing.

Registration just opened up and (6) cars are already signed up. The entry could see as many as (15) FST's

Bill
Bill Bonow
" I love Formula Vees, they're delicious!"
Bill_Bonow

Re: FST Grand Prix at the ARRC

Post by Bill_Bonow »

Just an update for those that are curious (or will be attending/spectating the ARRC). The entry list is currently at (10) FST's and it looks like (3) more will enter to give us a (13) car grid. It is possible that FST could be the largest open wheel class attending the ARRC. Here is a link to the entry list: http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/clubdriv ... entID=3646

Hope to see you at the ARRC.

Bill
Bill Bonow
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

Bill,
I'll be there to spectate (and drive the pace car) and to pick up my tires/wheels from Butch. We're expecting a great show ... just be sure to remember you want to take all those cars home intact :). I won't be there Thursday, but will be up Friday and Sat. Hunt me down if any of the guys need help - I'll be in a red S10 pickup or around the pace car ... or walking around 'seeing things'.
Steve
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
Bill_Bonow

Post by Bill_Bonow »

Steve,

Glad to hear you'll be at the event. One or two of the guys attending will have had a significant amount of Runoffs track time in FV (yes, a few years ago but still significant in relation to the other 9 or 10 guys). I've heard that you know your way around Road Atlanta better than most and I for one would sure like to listen to any pointers your willing to pass along. We all want to put on a good show and I think knowing which way the track goes will sure make for a better showing :lol:

We've put a request in to get a designated FST paddock space and we'll be bringing your (4) trailer wheels/tires. We'll watch for you in the S-10 or if you find us, stop in and bend our ears. I'd bet we'll all be listening very close :mrgreen:

Bill
Bill Bonow