Evolution for Sale

csingletary01

Evolution for Sale

Post by csingletary01 »

Due to an old wrist injury that makes entering and exiting my Evolution slow and painful I am offering for sale. It is Evolution Chassis 209 with all of the updates from Larry Campbell. It is a great car with two 2013 FFDA Hoosier Series wins. It had three SCCA wins in the Midwest in 2014 clinching the SCCA MidAm and the St Lois SCCA region Championship. It is totally prepped to go in the trailer and head to a race. This winter we installed a Nuveau Motorsports Gen 2 engine with zero hours. Same Engine as Rob Clark and Jared Smith are running this season

1 set new Hoosier slicks with one race day at Gateway on lightweight Basset Wheel (Black)
1 set Hoosier Rain Tires ran in one short rain practice on Lightweight Basset Wheels (Silver)
1 set of 4 race old Hoosier Slicks mounted on Super Lite Alloy Wheels
3 each in box new black Basset Wheels
Aim dash with GPS, wheel Speed Sensor, Front suspension travel sensor, Inovate O2 system
Current Fire System
Cockpit adjustable Brake Bias
Roxanne Stainless Steel Headers with latest FST 4 into 2 into 1 collector system
includes spare 4 into 1 S & S Collector with O2 Fitting
Fresh Brake Pads and Rotors with some spare calipers, new and used
All AN fittings and Hose throughout
New Gel Cell Battery 4/15/15 and Shorei Lithium Ion Battery with charger
Momo U shaped Steering Wheel
Two Totes full of spare stuff
No Body damage or repairs other then some small stress cracks or small scratches
Body is latest Dzus clips, pins and buttons. Removes with out any tools in seconds
Spare new nose and rear under tray
2018 FIA Belts More details if needed please contact me
Nothing spared work or money wise in preparation

This is a car a driver can get in and win and have no excuses

$14,000

Will deliver up to 500 miles
csingletary01

Re: Evolution for Sale

Post by csingletary01 »

I have not been able to post photos here, they are posted on Apexspeed
Linda80

Post by Linda80 »

Attempt to post a picture with this reply (from admin).
Quixote.gif
Quixote.gif (7.41 KiB) Viewed 15108 times
Added info...
Not to hijack this post, but as I suspected, there is no reason why pictures cannot be posted other than it is somewhat "not obvious" how it's done :lol: .
To begin with, I would suggest that, if the picture(s) is/are already posted somewhere else, then PLEASE just LINK to the pictures in their current location. There is no reason to upload here and burn more megabytes on this server for the same picture(s) that is already hosted somewhere else. To link to an existing pic, simply click on [Img] above the 'post box' and that will put the cursor into an IMAGELINK position where you just type in the link to the existing picture.

If the pic is not elsewhere and you would like to post it here, look at the bottom of the page where you are posting .. you will see 2 tabs - OPTIONS and UPLOAD ATTACHMENT. Click on UPLOAD ATTACHMENT, then click FILENAME and a dialog box will open allowing you to go to the appropriate directory on your computer and select the file/picture. (add a comment if you like), then click ADD THE FILE. If it is an image file, you will be presented with another Dialog where you can either DELETE the file you just selected (from the post, not from your computer) or PLACE INLINE - which will upload the file to the server and then SHOW it in your post. If you do not select PLACE INLINE, the picture or other attachment will show at the bottom of your post. You can also add short videos, but they will take a LONG time to upload, so again use a LINK to an existing video hosted elsewhere if possible. Only a few non image attachment types are allowed at this time. If you are denied the type of file you wish to upload, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

At this time there is no limit to the number of pictures that you can post, but I reserve the right to change that in the future. Please go back and DELETE any pictures that you upload that no longer have utility - like when you sell a car that you listed. I will likely DELETE them myself after a year or so unless there appears to be a need to keep it 'alive'.

Hope this helps you guys. BTW .. this is being posted from my 'Non-Admin' login so that I can be sure what CAN be done by regular users out there like you 8).
BTW.. I also changed Classified to show CARS / TOW / TRAILER / RIGS instead of "Formula Vees" - no need that I can see to have multiple categories there - at least not yet.

Also .. BTW .. Sorry to hear about your wrist issues Chuck. Hate to see you go, but as I age, I continue to gain a better and better understanding of painful, long term injuries :cry: ...
I will also move this post to a 'stickie' after a few days...
Steve, FV80
csingletary01

Post by csingletary01 »

csingletary01

Post by csingletary01 »

Next Hoosier Championship race is June 12-14 at new Corvette Museum track. Be there racing in this frontline Car. Will deliver there and crew.
csingletary01

Re: Evolution for Sale Update

Post by csingletary01 »

I have updated for sale listing with more stuff
http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthr ... post470465
csingletary01

Re: Evolution for Sale, Price Reduction

Post by csingletary01 »

I have lowered price to $12,000, the motor alone is worth $6000
csingletary01

Post by csingletary01 »