Vee Fest 2008 NHMS

Veefan

Vee Fest 2008 NHMS

Post by Veefan »

Veefest 2008 was GREAT!!!!! 22 Vee’s - the largest group in a long time according to Dick! My Vee was sick, it's at the doctor’s office (aka Dave Carr/Autowerks) so I had camera in hand and really enjoyed the event. Jon VandeCar had the lead for a good part of the race followed by Dick Steward until they came around to some lap traffic… a bent tie rod later, Dick took the lead and held it until the end. Thanks to all the sponsors it was a great event!!! Every driver received something, WOW drive a car and win !!!! well maybe not the race, but the prizes were great!!!!!

I’ve attached a link which will take you to my photo page. All photos are unlocked and not copy protected (290 pictures!). If you open a picture, right below the picture number you'll see a magnifing glass with a + sign in it, if you click on it, it will open and across the top of the page you'll see a list sizes so that you can select and download really high quality pictures. They are very large so you can crop out the other cars. Please download and enjoy!!!! (to save a picture, open it, right click with the mouse, click on “save as”)

John

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24267254@N ... 257830142/

[ external image ]
Victoracing

Re: Vee Fest 2008 NHMS

Post by Victoracing »

John, Thanks for posting, and offering your photos public! Lots of great shots! Gary, D13 SNJ