Single Class Racing at Summit Point Aug 1-2

FV80
Site Admin

Single Class Racing at Summit Point Aug 1-2

Post by FV80 »

The RACE IS ON at Summit Point. Please see the ApexSpeed post from Joe Marcinski at
http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69121. I know this conflicts with the SCR Challenge Cup race at Beaver Run (PIRC these days) the same weekend, but hopefully they are far enough apart that we can have a good showing at both. Although I'm less than 2 weeks out of shoulder surgery and my doctor tells me I will NOT be able to drive by then :cry: , I DO plan to make every effort to be there if at all possible (I don't ALWAYS listen to my doctors :lol: ). It is part of a Formula Fest weekend put on by WDCR and they always show us a good time. Only 3 formula groups (with an "Advanced" PDX event) and each group should get 5 sessions on track for something around $500 - not sure if the entry fee will be the same for all groups. Please put this on your calendar and make plans to attend. We really need to work hard to support any SCR events that become available for FV. According to the WDCR website, they will be using MSR for registration.
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80