Runoff entries hit 10 year high

brian

Runoff entries hit 10 year high

Post by brian »

There are 45 entries for the Runoffs which one short of hitting a 10 year record. My thanks to all who have entered and I'll be by to say it in person. This is the last year for Road America and the 50th anniversary for the Runoffs. If you haven't noticed, a special invite was extended to all former champions and our class will have several past gold winners in the field. It should be a fantastic race to watch, I can't wait. Hope to see you all there.
The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views or opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR.
fvracer27

Re: Runoff entries hit 10 year high

Post by fvracer27 »

brian wrote:There are 45 entries for the Runoffs which one short of hitting a 10 year record. My thanks to all who have entered and I'll be by to say it in person. This is the last year for Road America and the 50th anniversary for the Runoffs. If you haven't noticed, a special invite was extended to all former champions and our class will have several past gold winners in the field. It should be a fantastic race to watch, I can't wait. Hope to see you all there.

Not bad for a dying class :roll:

But I'm sure the 50th year and it being the last year at RA has something to do with it. I have a bad feeling that next year it will be a 10 year low in attendance, hope I'm wrong.
Mark Filip
NER #27
Womer EV-3
brian

Re: Runoff entries hit 10 year high

Post by brian »

So far, the feedback for 2014 Runoffs at Laguna Seca have been quite positive. The iconic track apparently is on the bucket list for many racers. It's a new approach for our club and there will be glitches but I think next year will surprise many.
The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views or opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR.