Special Vee Race 9/8 & 9/9 - All Vees Welcome

Kim 291

Special Vee Race 9/8 & 9/9 - All Vees Welcome

Post by Kim 291 »

The 4th Annual Victory Lane Formula Vee Challenge race is a little over 3 weeks away so get signed up.

September 8 & 9, 2012 at Buttonwillow Raceway near Bakersfield CA. At VARA's Oktoberfest event.
Vintage and modern vees will be racing in the same run group but in different classes. The best thing is that the run group will be all formula vees only!!

There will be so much that you will not want to miss out on, podium finish with trophy presentation, Saturday night BBQ for vee drivers and their family/crew, raffle gifts. Every vee entrant will receive a keepsake gift, group photo and DVD of the race weekend. All this for $325.00. A full weekend of great racing.

You can sign up at http://www.vararacing.com

For more information contact Kim Madrid at:
kimmadrid291@msn.com

See you at the races,
Kim Madrid
FV1 - 291
Kim291

Re: Special Vee Race 9/8 & 9/9 - All Vees Welcome

Post by Kim291 »

I would like to thank everyone that participated in the Vee Challenge Race. It was such a blast! A huge Thanks to my Husband, Rudy and his cousin Richard for the awesome BBQ Saturday night along with a lot of the vee drivers stepping up and bringing in the side dishes to complete our wonderful dinner.
We did have a lot of great raffle prizes won by the drivers but the two big winners of the two Go-Pro in car cameras donated were Andres Caprianon and Chris Quinteros.

The race itself was totally awesome. There were many close battles of groups of vees going on through-out the race. I wanted to congratulate the over-all winner- Aaron Meyer in the FV3 class. Here are the results of all 4 classes.

FV3
1st place - Aaron Meyer
2nd place - Brian McCarthy

FV2
1st place - Eric Inkrott
2nd place - Chris Quinteros

FV1
1st place - Kim Madrid
2nd place - Bob Hatle

FV
1st place - Rudy Madrid
2nd place - Ken Beck

Again, Thanks to everyone for your participation,
Kim Madrid

PS: Dietmar - I owe you a HUGE THANK YOU for wrenching on my vee all day Friday so that I can come back and win my class!! Yo are the best!!!!!!