2011 Runoffs Time Cards and Trap Speeds

Rolling Stone

Re: 2011 Runoffs Time Cards and Trap Speeds

Post by Rolling Stone »

problemchild wrote:I think those of us who can race at two dozen tracks within 1,370 miles of our houses should be thankful.
I think those of us that can attend FV races with 10,15, or 20 cars within several hrs of our homes should be especially thankful.
I think those of us that can attend FV races with a race group that is not Formuls Alphabet should be thankful.
I think those of us that can attend FV races with just FV in the race group should be especially thankful.
I think those crazy enough to travel thousand's of miles to race against two or 7 other cars should be appreciated.
I think criticism of those who seek weaker competition should be kept to private bench racing sessions over cold beer!
Cheers!
I think you are talking F1200 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
smsazzy

Re: 2011 Runoffs Time Cards and Trap Speeds

Post by smsazzy »

problemchild wrote:I think those of us who can race at two dozen tracks within 1,370 miles of our houses should be thankful.
I think those of us that can attend FV races with 10,15, or 20 cars within several hrs of our homes should be especially thankful.
I think those of us that can attend FV races with a race group that is not Formuls Alphabet should be thankful.
I think those of us that can attend FV races with just FV in the race group should be especially thankful.
I think those crazy enough to travel thousand's of miles to race against two or 7 other cars should be appreciated.
I think criticism of those who seek weaker competition should be kept to private bench racing sessions over cold beer!
Cheers!
I wish we had 2 dozen tracks within 1370 miles! We only have 3 that field nationals and 3 or so others that are regional only. But I am thankful to have what we do.

Believe it or not, we actually have a brand new track opening next year. That is 2 now that have opened in a 2 year time span. I am especially thankful for that. Paving was just completed.
Check it out here: http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/

With all the stories of tracks closing because of noise, etc. we actually have two that were just built. I am especially thankful for that!
Stephen Saslow
FV 09 NWR