Exclusive FVee Race in Mission BC Canada

racingwife

Exclusive FVee Race in Mission BC Canada

Post by racingwife »

Hi Everyone,
The Family Affair Racing Team (FART) is hosting the Second Annual FVee Invitational Race on August 6 & 7 at the Mission Raceway Park in Mission BC Canada. There will be two days of racing, and we are the supporting race for the Children's Charity Grand Prix that is going on that weekend as well. Saturday night there is a complimentary dinner for vee drivers and their crew/family, prizes and a hockey game in pregrid after dinner (so bring your hockey sticks)! Oh yes, and we have tow money! $75.00 for every state or province that you drive through to get to BC, courtesy of CACC. This race is open to all years of Vees, tire choice is yours, (and make sure you bring rain tires just in case), valid racing license (obviously). We are only allowed 40 vees, so get your entries in asap, as well as your paddock requests. Please see our website at http://www.unionracing.ca or check our Facebook discussion page for more info and updates. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Jennifer, at arthursix@shaw.ca, or Bob Williams at 1-604-946-4461.
Thanks!
Jennifer Arthur
Family Affair Racing Team Inc.
Bob Posner

Re: Exclusive FVee Race in Mission BC Canada

Post by Bob Posner »

I was the lone non-Canadian entrant at last year's inaugural race and it was a memorable weekend. Great track,great people,a pig roast Sat. night and HOURS of track time. This year about a half dozen of us from the northwest are planning on attending to support the fantastic resurgence in vee racing in B.C. brought about by efforts such as this weekend. The Family Affair folks are vee racing families with 40 years of history in the class. Consider making this event part of your summer. Bob Posner
tiagosantos

Post by tiagosantos »

Thought I'd bump this up, a little over a month to go and the entries are starting to roll in :) 16 Vees registered so far. More racing than you'll know what to do with, lots of track time, food and friends.

It's a double event, with practice, qualifying and a race each day. If you do the FV/Regional combo, you'll have one practice session, 2 quali's and 2 races, each day! Add another $115 for the practice day on Friday and you'll have more track time in a weekend than some people get all year :D

Give Bob or Jennifer a call and start making plans, you won't regret it :)
tiagosantos

Post by tiagosantos »

Looks like 21 vees so far! You still have time to register and come up!

$75 per state/province crossed to get here, how cool is that? :)
smsazzy

Post by smsazzy »

I still have my Florida license...... How much tow maney can I have?
Stephen Saslow
FV 09 NWR
tiagosantos

Post by tiagosantos »

You can have as much maney as you can handle!