45th Birthday Party

Post by problemchild »

Who's going?
Greg Rice
"Happy 50th Birthday"
Bill_Bonow

Re: 45th Birthday Party

Post by Bill_Bonow »

Maybe most have missed the question posed by Greg (100+ veiws ?).

It's a long tow for many, just curious who has plans to attend this event?
Bill Bonow
" I love Formula Vees, they're delicious!"
Rickydel

Post by Rickydel »

I know of at LEAST 10 vintage vee drivers planning on going from the Great Lakes area.
hardingfv32-1

Post by hardingfv32-1 »

Derek Harding from S. California will be running. Yes it is a long tow, so we hope to do 2-3 other races around the Birthday weekend.

Brian
FV90

Post by FV90 »

After 16 years of Solo 1/TT as Caldwell D13 I will take my Caracal C to the Roebling Road Double Drivers School in Feb then make this event. Hoping to bring another North Alabama Vee driver.
Greg Davis

Post by Greg Davis »

If my marriage and my money hold out I plan on attending plus maybe another race in the area.
jrv

Post by jrv »

I am in Georgia and I will be there.

JRV
clubford00

Post by clubford00 »

We Wish we could come but Don and i figure it would just cost us too much to make the trek down there. Have fun.
Dean
Real Racecars, DONT have fenders !!!
Erik Oseth

Post by Erik Oseth »

I am coming with a new car

E
butchdeer

Post by butchdeer »

I plan on being there with my vintage Formcar FV and an Evolution FFirst.
Butch Deer

P.S. Stopped by at the Vintage race at Roebling Road on my way home fro PRI and thewre was a lot of enthusiasm for the BP amoung the Vintage Vees at that event. The track was in excelent condition and I can"t wait to be on my way south.
FV since1963
hughie 56

Post by hughie 56 »

I will be at the 45th. I hope to bring my brother & nephew. We will run the 3 Womers.
Hughie
vintage40

Post by vintage40 »

I have just completed restoration of a Caldwell D-13 and plan to be there. The car is for Sale or Rent for the PARTEE.

Don Towers
Gdog

Post by Gdog »

I am planning to come to the 45th and my wife would like to make a vacation out of the trip .We are going to stay a few days the following week but I was wondering if anyone lives in the area that would let me park my trailer at their house or shop for a few days following the race weekend .If anyone is willing let me know at gdoggy27@comcast.net .
Thanks
Gary
Dave Gomberg

Post by Dave Gomberg »

Gdog wrote:I am planning to come to the 45th and my wife would like to make a vacation out of the trip .We are going to stay a few days the following week but I was wondering if anyone lives in the area that would let me park my trailer at their house or shop for a few days following the race weekend .If anyone is willing let me know at gdoggy27@comcast.net .
Thanks
Gary
My wife and I did the same thing a few years ago after the RR National in March. I asked in advance if I could leave my trailer at the track and they were happy to let me do it.

Dave
Gdog

Post by Gdog »

Dave
Good to know .
I'll check into that .

Thanks
Gary
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

Gary,
If the track has a problem with leaving it there, Byron and Max Stouffer live right across the fence from the front straight (Formula Cars East). They can probably help you out.
Steve
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
Jon R

Post by Jon R »

I plan on being there... just don't know if I can pull it all together for my wife to run too. She doesn't really have the time off and my son graduates from boot camp a couple of days later. It also costs more than double to have her run also (hotels vs sleeping bag, real food vs hot dogs, fresh tires, etc etc etc). Oh well, at least you'll all get to see my ugly mug and check out my new hairdo... I'm bald as a cue ball!
f clark

Post by f clark »

Gary,
IF you are going to visit Florida while you are down this way you can leave your car at the shop, I'm 2 1/2 hr from the track
Fred Clark
caracal76

Post by caracal76 »

I'm planning to be there also, and possibly another from Chattanooga with a Zink Z-12
Anthony (actually the Caracal 17-red)

"When you're racing it's...it's life. Anything that happens before or after - it's just waiting."
-Steve McQueen, "LeMans"

"Screw second!"
-Burt Reynolds, "Stroker Ace"