Driver Advisor on Call

John Nesbitt

Driver Advisor on Call

Post by John Nesbitt »

Let’s be honest. Most drivers don’t know, or much care about, the finer points of the GCR. Until it matters. And then it’s too late.

Too often, I see folks confronted with situations where they don’t understand the process. They need good advice right now. Often, this is not available. And so they lose to someone who does know the rules.

There is no perfect solution. But here is one bit of help.

Starting Sept. 1, I am offering a Driver Advisor on Call service.

If you are having a problem, and need a driver advisor, call or email me. I can advise you about the rules and the process and help you deal with the officials. I cannot argue your case for you.

My cell number is 202 361 8369. Call during daylight hours, please. If T-Mobile can reach me, I’ll pick up. Otherwise, leave a message and I promise to call back as soon as I can.

If your question is not time-critical, please send me an email (john at johnnesbitt dot com). I shall respond as quickly as possible.

You can download/print this leaflet from here: http://driverinfo.johnnesbitt.com/ Keep a copy in your track bag. Give copies to your friends. Your enemies, even. You never know.
FV80
Site Admin

Re: Driver Advisor on Call

Post by FV80 »

John,
I'd like to thank you for making this offer. I could have certainly used one at one point in my racing career. Everyone, please pay attention to this stuff. You never know when you might get blindsided and just have NO IDEA what to do about it or how.
Word from the "vanquished" :cry:

Steve, FV80
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80