LYNX info questions

flat tappet

LYNX info questions

Post by flat tappet »

Anyone have any info on LYNZ VEE's after 1970(ie early mid 80's) such as where were they made, does anyone have any molds? My Logbook describes a LYNX III but I can't find any info?

Thanks,

Bruce
Veefan

Re: LYNX info questions

Post by Veefan »

Contact Fred Clark at 904-234-5603 he's the owner of Caracal/Lynx, and can make up anything you need.

http://www.caracalcars.com/index.htm

This is my 1971 Lynx which is for sale (with custom body work).

[ external image ]
flat tappet

Post by flat tappet »

I'm still interested in yours if I get my spec miata sold. It's in Troy, NY in heated storage, was the 2007 Ne Enduro champ and needs nothing to race(ready to go) with not a mark on it, if anybody is interested. $9900(what I paid for it) OBO. 2008 tech inspection and all log books.
CSatterley

Post by CSatterley »

I'm not sure what the lynx III means but you might want to check out Fred Clark's site. http://www.caracalcars.com originally lynx A,B then caracal C, CR, D.
There should be a ton of body work out there if it is at least similar to the lynx B. I know we have a few sets of it. Can you post pics to see if it the same as a as the other lynx's or caracal's?
flat tappet

Post by flat tappet »

Thanks for your help. I'll post some pics. Look exactly like a LYNX to me, Has 4 log books,raced a ton and gone thru a zillion tech inspections with no problems. I'm just curious about the Homologation certificate.

Fred from Caracal was sent pictures by the former owner(who never looked at the certificate) and said it was all lYNX.
f clark

Post by f clark »

Tappet:
Refresh my memory, previous owner and Pictures
Thanks Fred Clark